A.M.V.I. COLLECTION, INC. is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. This privacy notice outlines the types of personal information we collect, how we use this information and with whom we share it. It also describes the efforts we undertake to protect the security of your personal information, the choices available to you regarding our use of this information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer care representatives at: email@example.com
Collection of Information
- When you register on the site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, enter a contest, respond to an e-communication, or participate in another site feature
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How Your Information May Be Used
To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve our customer care - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails/newsletters about the latest news we have to offer
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
We Use 'Cookies'
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
We Never Share
We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We may share your personal information with third parties only as set out in this privacy notice.
We may provide your personal information to certain of our service providers in order to operate our business and this site. For example, we may need to rely on such service providers to deliver your order or offer you customer support. These service providers are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information except to the extent necessary to perform such services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by governmental or regulatory authorities, or (iii) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, or to investigate suspected fraud or other illegal activity.
We may share non-personal information (such as the number of daily visitors to our site, or the orders placed on certain dates) with third parties, including advertising partners. Such information will not directly personally identify you or any user.
In the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets, we reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you to the transaction counterparty. We will post a notice of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information on our site, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.